Welcome to my Pregnancy Blog!
I found this adorable template and thought it would be a great idea to start a blog about my pregnancy to be able to keep track of the milestones in my pregnancy and also to help other women with their pregnancy questions.
My name is Katrina. I am 23 years old and reside in sunny South Florida. I was a substitute teacher and Pre-K specialist after college. I later became certified to teach Social Studies and during my search for a career in education, I found out I was expecting a little blessing! I stuck to subbing and teaching the lower grades up until I was 4 months when I decided to put my career on hold for a bit to give my undivided attention to my pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy so i'm very paranoid about everything, but that is just the type of person that I am.
My fiance, Jerrid, is a 24 year old football player and is working on his professional football career.
We are both very excited to be parents and cannot wait for the arrival of our little boy!
We have decided to name our little bundle of joy after his daddy!
Here is a little bit of info on my pregnancy:
- I am 28 weeks along - 7 months
- I am having a boy
- I was the girl who googled every possible little bit of nonsense about pregnancy
- The Chinese Calendar was wrong for me
- The Old Wives tales about pregnancy are all wrong
- I'm craving Fruit Loops and cookies
- At this point right now, I am very energetic and excited
- My morning sickness stopped right at the 4th month mark, but prior to that I learned how to cope with it very well.